Situated in the heart of the old Port of Leith. Our premises at Maritime Street consist of two adjacent listed buildings and are occupied by a variety of companies many of whom are involved in the creative and design sector.
The larger building is an unusual red sandstone former printer’s works dating from 1880’s but the adjacent smaller building is one of Leith’s oldest, going back to the late 1700’s.
The building’s now consist of 10,000 sq ft of office space divided into 7 different units ranging from 450 sq ft to 2,200 sq ft. Many of the offices have rounded windows, high ceilings and the original cast iron columns to give them a feel and ambiance that is associated with traditional warehouse conversions.
The buildings have a lift and a small car park to the rear and is only a few minutes from the shops and bus routes of Bernard Street. The offices are on flexible leases varying from 6 months – 3 years depending on size and circumstances.
Current tenants include Indigo PR, Green Room Films, Mediaforce and Taylor Architecture Practice, DEKO and 3D Bounce, Creation Editor and Eighth Day Design.